The Well House Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps April 02, 2015 Low poly (400) model of the well house that sits in my front yard. Just need to do the windmill tower next. Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments
Shield (speed model) February 02, 2014 Created, UV'd and textured w/in 45mins. Not bad w/ all my kids interrupting me :) UPDATE I reduced poly count by modeling out the wooden planks. Then added some detail to the back. Read more
Millionaire February 09, 2015 So I was asked to model the set for "who wants to be a millionaire?" I got started but project got put on hold. Here is what I was able to get done. Read more
RowHouse Start March 13, 2015 Just under 1200 polys. Not bad. Now to make a row of connected houses. Read more
Comments
Post a Comment